Our Therapeutic Law practice is conducted with Adriana James-Richard, Psychotherapist and Counsellor and with other supporting professionals.
Therapeutic Law is law and counselling working together. Our Therapeutic Law Program assists to achieve the best possible outcome for yourself and your future, whether it be:
- Family court matters such as divorce, child custody, property settlements;
- Magistrates Court Intervention orders;
- Criminal matters such as drink driving, unlicensed driving, assaults and other incidents;
- Commercial matters such as conflicts in business or corporations, disputes over financial agreements;
- Conflicts concerning wills, and estates.
The ways we can help include:
- understanding the causes of relationship break-ups or business disputes and how to resolve the issues for a happier future;
- understanding how to overcome the need to seek comfort from feelings of anxiety, stress and depression through alcohol or other addictive habits;
- how to process and release feelings such as resentment, anger, sadness and feelings of low self-worth which are impacting upon the situation;
- how to resolve inner states of conflict that lead to violence or outbursts of uncontrolled anger.
Where appropriate, a Counselling Report is written for the Magistrate or Judge, so that they have a broader and clearer picture of your life situation. This has proven to be very successful in the results achieved for our clients.
- Legal matters are considered in light of the counselling process and how it can add value to and enhance your circumstances.
- The counselling follows a comparatively short programme that has been refined over many years. Combined together this process can save time and money in reducing protracted Court proceedings and/or the outcome.
- Adriana James-Richard is a counsellor and psychotherapist with 25 years of experience in assisting with the dynamics of human interaction. She specializes in resolving the causes of addiction.
Adriana also consults to resolve states of depression, anxiety, self-esteem issues, conflicts in relationships and other mental health concerns.